Why You Should Use Lawlor Video Memories
Lawlor Video Memories are one of Ireland’s most experienced Wedding Videographers. We are an award winning team based in Portarlington serving the entire country we specialise in creative, artistic and elegant documentary style records of your wedding day. With over 40 years experience in professionally producing more than 1,500 wedding films throughout Ireland, Lawlor Video Memories have become master craftsmen in the field of videography.
Hundreds of Happy Couples have Memories Recorded Forever, We Know You’ll Cherish Yours!
You know you want a wedding VIDEO/DVD/USB. Now you you just have to choose the right person to capture your special day/moments and make your dream wedding story a continuous reality forever!
- Imagine your kids faces in the future, when they see Mammy and Daddy dancing at the wedding from 10 or more years ago!
- You are here because you appreciate video/DVD/USB is just as important as the photos.
- Now your other half, is actually going to be able to see the excitement in the house that morning, when the hair tied up/curled and makeup was applied-your last bit of freedom with the girls!
- You may currently have kids of your own, so wouldn’t it be incredible to see the little one(s) carrying up the board ” Daddy here comes Mammy” up the aisle?
- You can be assured you are in safe hands by checking on our testimonials below.
Lawlor Video Memories was established in 1985 by Jim Lawlor and is based in Portarlington Co. Laois. Initially offering a high quality wedding video service that still exists today, we have branched out to cover Corporate, Documentary, Concerts and Celebratory Events. Our studio is based in Portarlington, County Laois and we cover weddings throughout Ireland and we have been known to travel to the UK, Italy, Marbella and Benalmadena in Spain to film a wedding or two.
Package #1 (1 Camera Operator with 2 Cameras)
- We start at the ceremony venue an hour before the ceremony, to capture shots of inside/outside the venue e.g. flowers candles, ribbons etc.
- The Groom, the groomsmen and guests arriving
- The bridesmaids and Bride arriving and getting out of the car
- Ceremony, including vows, exchanging of rings ,(2 cameras throughout the ceremony-if there is room to operate both at the alter!) and signing of the register
- Congratulations outside the Church
- Coverage of the photo shoot-we capture our own footage i.e. a different perspective to the photographer-just so it doesn’t look the same and is more natural i.e. not staged!
- Bride and Groom arriving back to the hotel and being introduced to their guests for the meal as newlyweds
- Shots of the breakfast/dining area, the speeches/guest reactions, cutting of the cake
- 1st dance by the happy couple and dancing by your guests up to 20-25 mins or 10.30pm
AFTER THIS TIME EXTRA CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR US TO STAY
Package #2 (2 Camera Operators)
This is our most popular Package as it covers the full day’s events, including dancing and other entertainment (such as Irish Dancing). As above and up to 10:30pm finish.
- A second cameraman to capture bridal prep an hour before the ceremony- i.e. fixing the veil, tying up the back of the dress, touching up your lippy, bride having fun with family/friends etc., bridesmaids and brides entering into their cars and leaving for the ceremony
- At the ceremony – capturing head and shoulder shots of guests, bride & groom holding hands, talking, smiling etc
- 2nd cameraman during speeches to capture guests reactions
- We finish off your USB with a summary/highlights (see link below) we put these highlights up on Facebook (if agreeable with you guys!) to give you, your family and friends a synopsis of your special day
- All filming will be carried out up to 10:30pm (All additional filming will be charged at €100 per hour or part thereof).
Tracey & Eddie
Thanks so much Jim, you and the team did a fantastic job and I can't thank you enough for the amazing video and montage that you put together. I will be sure to recommend you to all my friends, I'm not surprised it has so many views, I have people I don't know stopping me in the street and telling me how incredible the montage is! We will treasure it for the rest of our lives!
Absolutely brilliant to watch the video clip of Sharon and Andrew's wedding. It brings back all the lovely memories. Thanks for everything.
Brian & Caitriona
Hey there Jim & Mark, just wanna say a big thanks for being amazing on our wedding day, you kept us both calm and relaxed, just saw a little clip of the dvd so so looking forward to seeing the full wedding day!! Thanks again, you were so so good!
Just after watching Jim's video montage and it's pure magic..... So lucky to have had the best day of our lives...
Michelle & James
Jim and Mark captured our wedding day in a striking, classy and heartfelt manner. The standard of their video production was second to none. As a result of their attention to detail and diligence we are left with everlasting memories of our wedding day to look back on time and time again. They beautifully captured ourselves our bridal party and our friends and family from the ceremony right through to the reception allowing us to see our wedding from an entirely different angle!
You can contact us via email using the below contact form. Alternatively, phone Studio 057 8623862, Jim 086 375 8610 or Ted 087 982 0017